sizes in description
please note up to a 6 week wait for framed and stretched artwork
These wall prints are of a prizewinning painting which was inspired after one of my husbands successful crabbing trips. I loved painting this huge canvas with the rough texture of the crab shells against the bright background. A striking piece which has inspired many curious conversations.
A fine art paper print, available framed or unframed in a classic white frame to compliment any space.
• small: 18x27cm
• medium: 26x39cm
• large: 37x56cm
• framed: approx 65x85cm
Or a fine art canvas print either unstretched and loose or stretched, both with a protective coating. Available unframed or framed in a neutral Tasmanian raw oak frame perfect for any interior decor.
• large unstretched: 35x52cm
• stretched: approx 30x45cm
• framed: approx 37x55cm
Fine art prints are created using archival quality paper, canvas and inks
• the copyright remains with the artist, it is not transferable with this sale
• colours of the prints may vary slightly from the image on the screen
• frames and prints are made to order so please allow around 3 weeks