Australian Outback Print
sizes in description
please note up to a 6 week wait for framed and stretched artwork
Title: Red Dust Against Sun-bleached Walls
These wall prints are of a prizewinning painting which was inspired by the red dirt of northern South Australia and an old forgotten building in the middle of nowhere. The curtain in the window the only visible thing showing that it had once been a home.
A fine art paper print, available framed or unframed in a classic white frame to compliment any space.
• small: 14x27cm
• medium: 26x34cm
• large: 39x54cm
• framed: approx 70x85cm
Or a fine art canvas print either unstretched and loose or stretched, both with a protective coating. Available unframed or framed in a neutral Tasmanian raw oak frame perfect for any interior decor.
• large unstretched: 35x47cm
• stretched: approx 30x40cm
• framed: approx 35x47cm
Fine art prints are created using archival quality paper, canvas and inks
• the copyright remains with the artist, it is not transferable with this sale
• colours of the prints may vary slightly from the image on the screen
• frames and prints are made to order so please allow around 3 weeks