Sunset Over Outback Cliffs Landscape Print
sizes in description
please note up to a 6 week wait for framed and stretched artwork
This is a beautiful print of an oil painting on stretched linen which I absolutely loved creating. The colours of rich reds, pinks and oranges reflecting off the cliff face and trees was so magical to see on my 'Northern' trip. I wanted to recreate that vivid light that we saw on the rocks as the hot sun set on the day. This is the first of the series I have created from my study trip to the outback of Australia.
A fine art paper print, available framed or unframed in a classic white frame to compliment any space.
• small: 19x19cm
• medium: 28x28cm
• large: 38x38cm
• framed: approx 65x65cm
Or a fine art canvas print either unstretched and loose or stretched, both with a protective coating. Available unframed or framed in a neutral Tasmanian raw oak frame perfect for any interior decor.
• large unstretched: 35x35cm
• stretched: approx 30x30cm
• framed: approx 35x35cm
Fine art prints are created using archival quality paper, canvas and inks
• the copyright remains with the artist, it is not transferable with this sale
• colours of the prints may vary slightly from the image on the screen
• frames and prints are made to order so please allow around 3 weeks